All orders will be shipped within 2-3 working days
Personal information collected
When registering/purchasing, you will be asked to provide your name, phone number, home address, email and shipping and billing addresses, so that payments can be made and taken. We will never share your saved card details with third parties.
How your info may be used?
At all times, you may choose to opt-out of receiving promotional emails and/or sms from Shush. We may use your information to send you promotional and/or marketing information. We do gather information about statistics and site traffic, but your personal details will never be passed on. Shush may use your personal information for making and receiving payments and managing your account. Your personal info may also be checked with credit agencies to prevent fraud and when legally necessary, we may disclose your info to a relevant regulatory body. Purchases made from our site may require the contact information of the purchaser to be provided to the particular courier company.
Information stored with Shush?
We will always endeavour to maintain safeguards and ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided. When you access your information, we use a secure socket layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us, to protect it from unauthorised use.
How to access and change personal information.
This can be done via your Paypal account on each transaction.
Please note we only deliver to the registered details on your Paypal account.
We have no access to your Paypal account and any private information stored.
Where and how do you ask questions or file a complaint?
To ask questions or to file a complaint, please contact us directly.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.